Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seahawks Go To London

Registered Member

Be grateful they didn't make this one of the breakfast games. Looks like they stopped doing that.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
    Be grateful they didn't make this one of the breakfast games. Looks like they stopped doing that.
    yep , after looking at London and where i am thinking of staying I wouldnt get back till midnight local but that is fine w me

a 6Pm kickoff means a 930 finish

I don't particularly like London so I won't be going but I hope those that do go have a great time.

Absolutely we booked w/out tickets. I expect to get tickets. But if not, I spend 9 days w/my bride in London, Paris etc. and watch the game at a local bar. We have never been oversees, so this is a trip of a lifetime for us. Luckily we have a place to stay any amount of days we want. Though I suspect we will split a room with some friends in Paris for a couple nights. A big priority is doing Liverpool and all the Beatles stuff for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulfishHawk View Post
    Absolutely we booked w/out tickets. I expect to get tickets. But if not, I spend 9 days w/my bride in London, Paris etc. and watch the game at a local bar. We have never been oversees, so this is a trip of a lifetime for us. Luckily we have a place to stay any amount of days we want. Though I suspect we will split a room with some friends in Paris for a couple nights. A big priority is doing Liverpool and all the Beatles stuff for sure.
    I hope you have a great time. Make sure you scope out the best bar a couple days early as you might have just as good a time in the bar as you might at the actual game. Be careful in france though.

Def gotta' get one of the those lame belt things, been hearing there is a lot of pick pocket stuff in Paris.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulfishHawk View Post
    Def gotta' get one of the those lame belt things, been hearing there is a lot of pick pocket stuff in Paris.
    That's what we heard too. Didn't have any issues in Paris, but we took precautions. I was nervous about my backpack pockets. My favorite spots were the Tabac Shops. It's a smoke shop with a small bar. Where the locals go. Some were s little like 7-11's but others were had a much more "old wood" and cafe atmosphere. No smoking inside either. Very cool.

Love me some no smoking

Elite Member

Rumor is the stadium is not close to finishing its renovations / upgrades. I hope it's done so they can start selling tickets. I checked the Wembly prices as a compairison.

Registered Member

I believe they have Twickenham as standby in case Spurs' new ground isn't ready.