Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets Delivery Date??

Quote Originally Posted by jman425 View Post
    Looks like the clear vinyl bag will be our gift this year...
    Oh that would suck! They should give us that anyways. They took away my backpack for crying out loud. That's no kind of gift.

I'm not thrilled about the gift at all. They should save a few pennies on shipping and keep it.

Raise the prices, lower the season ticket holder gift. Um.......ok

Quote Originally Posted by XrayHawk View Post
    I'm not thrilled about the gift at all. They should save a few pennies on shipping and keep it.
    You are going to need one anyway if you are going to bring stuff to the game. I'm glad I get one with my tickets. Better than most of the "free gifts" I've received.
    Even if you don't bring stuff, I bet you can sell this at a premium to people that didn't know about the rules when they got their tickets from scalpers.

1 members agreed with this post.

You know what the majority of season ticket holders get in their package? Their tickets.

Definition of "gift": something voluntarily transferred by one person to another person without compensation.

I was pleasantly surprised when I became a ST holder and I received something "extra" that I did not pay for. Was a really nice touch. As a season ticket holder in other sports and in talking with my friends that are ST holders for Niners and Raiders it was something that I had not seen before. I certainly don't view it as something that is my "right" or due to me as a season ticket holder so I am pretty appreciative for any gesture... small or not.

In regards to the bag being our "gift" if that is true you will get no argument from me... that is actually something I will USE as opposed to just something that I throw in a closet or something. Perhaps EVERY team in the NFL is sending these out to their season ticket holders but somehow I doubt that. I am glad they are going the extra mile to help us fans be in compliance with the rule and make our game day transition to these new rules more seamless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    You are going to need one anyway if you are going to bring stuff to the game. I'm glad I get one with my tickets. Better than most of the "free gifts" I've received.
    Even if you don't bring stuff, I bet you can sell this at a premium to people that didn't know about the rules when they got their tickets from scalpers.
    I don't bring anything in. Even when I bring the kids with me.

My wife might use it though I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by NoCal Hawk Fan View Post
    You know what the majority of season ticket holders get in their package? Their tickets.

Definition of "gift": something voluntarily transferred by one person to another person without compensation.

I was pleasantly surprised when I became a ST holder and I received something "extra" that I did not pay for. Was a really nice touch. As a season ticket holder in other sports and in talking with my friends that are ST holders for Niners and Raiders it was something that I had not seen before. I certainly don't view it as something that is my "right" or due to me as a season ticket holder so I am pretty appreciative for any gesture... small or not.

In regards to the bag being our "gift" if that is true you will get no argument from me... that is actually something I will USE as opposed to just something that I throw in a closet or something. Perhaps EVERY team in the NFL is sending these out to their season ticket holders but somehow I doubt that. I am glad they are going the extra mile to help us fans be in compliance with the rule and make our game day transition to these new rules more seamless.
    Awesome.

Sometimes I appreciate it and sometimes I don't. I wasn't a season ticket holder when they sent out the 12th man flags as a gift but I thought that was pretty cool. My wife liked the hats from last year and I even liked the playing the cards they sent out the one year. I aquired several decks of those. I just don't care for the bags. And I don't have to. You can enjoy your gift, but I won't.

Nothing wrong with wanting something cool when you spend thousands of bucks on tickets. I get the point though, it's not that big of a deal, and we're fortunate to have Season Tickets. Of course, I still think paying full price for two practice games is beyond lame, but it'll never change.

Quote Originally Posted by XrayHawk View Post
    Awesome.

Sometimes I appreciate it and sometimes I don't. I wasn't a season ticket holder when they sent out the 12th man flags as a gift but I thought that was pretty cool. My wife liked the hats from last year and I even liked the playing the cards they sent out the one year. I aquired several decks of those. I just don't care for the bags. And I don't have to. You can enjoy your gift, but I won't.
    My two favorites so far has been the laptop bag and the 12th Man Flag. That flag is awesome, great quality and super durable! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by soulfishhawk View Post
    Nothing wrong with wanting something cool when you spend thousands of bucks on tickets. I get the point though, it's not that big of a deal, and we're fortunate to have Season Tickets. Of course, I still think paying full price for two practice games is beyond lame, but it'll never change.
    Now that I completely agree with.