Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Vegas Odds to win Super Bowl

  1. #1
    Simpleton Advisor teskeinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas , NV
    Posts
    2,224


    Default Vegas Odds to win Super Bowl

    75/1 to win Super Bowl most of off season

    60/1 before preseason

    50/1 as recent as 8/26 (which i put 20$ on)

    40/1 currently at most books

    Other than the Broncos after acquiring Manning, Seahawks have made the biggest move that I have noticed. With our potential to make the playoffs 40/1 is a great value.

  2. #2
    Elite Member NoCal Hawk Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Bay Area, California, USA
    Posts
    4,553


    2 members agreed with this post.

    Default

    I got in at 60-1 a few months ago. Every year put down $20. At this point I need them to win just to darn near break even. lol

    Also got in for $250 on over/under for wins. It is set at 7. I went the over when the line was -110. Was in Tahoe over the weekend and noticed the over is -165 now. Man, glad I got in early on that.

  3. #3
    Elite Member Snap2It's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Renton
    Posts
    4,791


    Default

    i got in just after the draft. $25 to win the NFCW and 25 to win the SB. payout was around 3-6 grand based on the numbers at the time.

  4. #4
    Elite Member jman425's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Redmond, WA
    Posts
    2,085


    Default

    Crap. My cousin forgot to book it last month. Now I'll have to play the lesser payouts !

  5. #5
    Elite Member NoCal Hawk Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Bay Area, California, USA
    Posts
    4,553


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snap2It View Post
    i got in just after the draft. $25 to win the NFCW and 25 to win the SB. payout was around 3-6 grand based on the numbers at the time.
    You must have put more than $25 on it to get that kind of payout.

  6. #6
    Elite Member Snap2It's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Renton
    Posts
    4,791


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoCal Hawk Fan View Post
    You must have put more than $25 on it to get that kind of payout.
    digging for my statement.

    SB
    Seattle Seahawks +6200

    NFCC
    Seattle Seahawks +3600

  7. #7
    Simpleton Advisor teskeinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas , NV
    Posts
    2,224


    Default

    My buddy had me put $500 yesterday on the Panthers at 50/1. I should have just put that $500 in my pocket instead, but i booked it at LVH and pays 25k.

  8. #8
    Simpleton Advisor teskeinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas , NV
    Posts
    2,224


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoCal Hawk Fan View Post
    I got in at 60-1 a few months ago. Every year put down $20. At this point I need them to win just to darn near break even. lol

    Also got in for $250 on over/under for wins. It is set at 7. I went the over when the line was -110. Was in Tahoe over the weekend and noticed the over is -165 now. Man, glad I got in early on that.
    I have seen over/unders mostly at 7.5 lately but rising to -160 to -180 for the over. $250 at 7 -110 is a steal.

  9. #9
    Elite Member Snap2It's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Renton
    Posts
    4,791


    Default

    my bad. was 50 on each

    Seattle Seahawks 45/1

    Risk
    US$50.00

    To Win
    US$2250.00






    Risk
    US$50.00

    To Win
    US$1250.00

  10. #10
    Elite Member Snap2It's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Renton
    Posts
    4,791


    Default

    btw. i just modified my bet to parlay the two bets on an addition 50. all or nothing. got lesser odds by the parlay payout is $60k

    Parlay (2 picks)

    Risk
    US$50.00

    To Win
    US$59750.00








Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •